Monday 20 February 2012

Miss A - Touch [Review]

After waiting for what felt like forever, miss A have finally released their 4th mini-album titled 'Touch'. With a sexy new concept, we're excited to see what ths songs on the album are like.



The title song on the album is called 'Touch'. The video is both sexy and dark. The first thing that caught my eye was the choreography, which is rather unique. Initially I wasn't sure what to make of the song. But after listening to it the third time, it started to grow on me within the space of 15 minutes. You can hear the sadness in their voice even though the song is rather upbeat.


miss A - Lips


I could imagine this song being played in a club and raving to it. It sounds like a great song to dance to and I can imagine JYP giving them come awesome choreography to go with the song. The song has an interesting use of different instruments with make it catchy and energetic.


miss A - Rock and Rule



I actually expected this song to sound rather rock-ish so I was surprised when it was a pop song. The song doesn't sound too bad.


miss A - No Mercy



I've only heard this song once and it's got a pop-rock feel to it and I already feel like I know the rythm of the song.


miss A - Over U



I can't really find a genre which this song fits into. It sounds to me like a song a very Western song, apart from that fact that it is sung in Korea with a random splatter of English words. Lol.


I expected an awesome album by miss A and that is exactly what I got. I love the way miss A play with diferent genres of music and experiment with different styles. It makes me like the album a lot more as there is a variety of songs to suit my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment