Sunday 1 January 2012

K Electro: WIW

WIW are a Korean electro pop band have been releasing songs since 2008 however they do not have much recognision. We like listening to all genres of music so when we first heard of WIW's Someone back in 2010 we instantly loved it. The song just made me want to get up and do the robot dance. Even though some people might not like the repeativeness of the word 'Someone', I personally love it.

WIW - Someone

Later on in 2010, WIW released their album Love Heart and I had to check it out. As I expected, I loved every song on the album. They have something unique that I can't find in KPop songs I've heard.
My favourite song on the album is without a doubt Goodbye My Love

WIW feat. Hard Cash - Goodbye My Love. Although the meaning of the song is sad, the beat of the song is addictive. To this day, I still play it on repeat.



Check out the other songs on the WIW's Love Heart Album.

WIW - Cool Girl

WIW feat. Inhui - Secret Baby


WIW feat. DK - Feel It


You can purchase the Love Heart album on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment