Sunday 21 October 2012

DBSK's Catch Me album review


DBSK are back with their 6th album titled ' Catch Me'.

Some of our favorite songs on the album are 'How Are You', 'Goodnight' and 'I swear' which was a song written by Changmin for his Cassiopeia who have stayed with them throughtout of the problems and hardship.

DBSK - How Are You


DBSK - I Swear


DBSK - 인생은 빛났다 (VIVA)


DBSK - Destiny


DBSK - 비누처럼 (Like A Soap)


DBSK - I Don't Know 



DBSK -  (Dream)



DBSK - Getaway



DBSK - Gorgeous



DBSK - Goodnight





Music video for their title track Catch Me. The video have a robotic theme which shows off their amazing and creative choreography. 


Heres a little something extra for DBSK fans. The practise video shows of their powerful dance moves without all the technical lighting, elaborate stage costumes and fancy backdrops.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys did reviews ^^ Well being a Cassie myself, I enjoyed the album but I feel some songs were lacking and it was the first album in a few years that I disliked some of the songs.

    Some of my favourites were Goodnight, Catch Me, Gorgeous and ESPECIALLY Viva!

    ReplyDelete