Friday 22 June 2012

EXO-K, 4minute and Norazo at London Heathrow Airport [21-06-12]

Today was such a surreal day. I saw EXO-K, Norazo and 4minute (again) at London Heathrow airport.

Initially I didn't plan to go to the airport to greet them but after hearing that so many of my friends were going and as K-Pop idols rarely come to the UK, I thought why not. I couldn't have made a better decision.

Fans anxiously waiting for 4minute, Norazo & EXO-K
After having waited for over 3 hours, 4minute finally came out of the terminal. At first I thought EXO were coming out as there was a man walking in front of them whom I thought was Baekhyun but I soon realised it was 4minute. o__O Ditzy moment! Haha. As usual they looked stunning. Having seen 4minute at the airport before and performing at the CUBE United concert in December, I didn't follow them out as I patiently waited for Norazo and EXO-K.


Next were Norazo. I thought I hadn't recorded a fancam of them but it turns out I have one. Jobin was  dressed in bright clothes but Leehyuk's opted for sunglasses and a cap. Nice~.


Last to come out were EXO-K. In all honesty, althought I really like 4minute & Norazo, the main reason I was there was for EXO-K. I think that was the case for most fangirls who were there. When EXO-K the fans were so excited and even the EXO-K members seemed to be at the amount of love they were getting from the fans. They were constantly smiling. Kai's smile just makes me melt.


I'm still hyped about the whole day. Being so close to EXO-K and seeing Norazo and 4minute was amazing!

I can't wait till the MBC Cultural Festival on Saturday! Only 2 days left, eek! We'll definitely keep you guys updated.  ^^

1 comment:

  1. how did you know what terminal they were coming out of? 0-0 im always so confused when people track artists in the airport because I have no idea how they do it. explain? thank youuuu ^_^

    ReplyDelete