Tuesday 17 April 2012

CN Blue - Ear Fun [Review]

CN Blue have released their 3rd mini labum titles 'Ear Fun' it consists of 6 tracks including their title track 'Hey You'.

CN Blues music style is indie/rock, the members each play their own intrusments and have amazing vocies which makes them more appealing to others.

I've been a fan of CN Blue's label mates FT Island so I was excited to hear another indie boy band would be coming out. CN Blue did not fail to disappoint me since their first debut single 'I'm A Loser' I've become hooked onto their music. When I heard they would be releasing their 3rd mini album I was anticipating what new songs they had instore for use.

My favorite song on the album is 'Dream Boy', the song starts of with a soft and mellow start with leader Yong Hwa singing at the start followed by lead guitarist Jong Hyun. The song is uplifting and bubbly.

Still In Love

Hey You

Dream Boy

Run

In My Head


Rock and Roll
Purchase the album at:

Yesasia - http://www.yesasia.com/global/cnblue-mini-album-vol-3-ear-fun-special-limited-edition-jung-yong/1030778534-0-0-0-en/info.html
http://www.yesasia.com/global/cnblue-mini-album-vol-3-ear-fun/1030459473-0-0-0-en/info.html

No comments:

Post a Comment