Wednesday 29 February 2012

K Hip Hop: Dumbfoundead

OK, so I'm not sure if Dumbfoundead's music counts as Korean hip hop as technically he raps in English, but he's an awesome Korean-American rapper and I have no choice but to share his greatness.


I've been a massive fan of Dumbfoundead since I heard 'Clouds' which features Jay Park and Clara C. I love way he doesn't just rap about nonsense and his flow is pretty darn good. I absolutely adore this song. It oozes positive vibes and it was my motivational song during my exam period. Plus all 3 artists work brilliantly together.


After I heard 'Clouds' I started to look into Dumbfoundead's music and I found that he had free mixtapes on his website. [Oh, here's the point where I warn you that his songs do contain explicit lyrics~]

Some of my favourite Dumbfoundead tracks are 'BRB' and 'Pushin'. Check them out below:

Dumfoundead - BRB (feat. Andrew Garcia)


Dumbfoundead - Pushin'


If you're bopping your head to these songs, check out his new song 'Cool and Calm':


Although the songs are rather, erm, r-rated, there is no denying Dumbfoundead's exceptional rapping. The xelophone playing in the back (I'm not very good with instuments but I think it's a xelophone) sounds so good. As expected Dumbdoundeads witty lyrics add even more essence to this song. I'll definitely be adding this to my iPod. ^^

To download the following songs or any other Dumbfoundead songs for free, head on over to his website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment