Tuesday 21 February 2012

Kim BunSoo - I Have A Lover

A much as we love K-Pop, it's not the only genre of Korean music we listen to. We like our fair share of ballad songs so I looked at the Naver music charts to see what was hot.


In first place it was miss A's 'Touch' which we also adore too. The second song on the chart was 김범수 (Kim BumSoo) - 애인 있어요 (I Have A Lover). I searched for the song on YouTube and it turns out it is a cover of 이은미 (Lee EunMi) - 애인 있어요 (I Have A Lover). I remember hearing the song several years ago as, several K-Pop idols covered the song so I was intrigued to hear Kim BumSoo's cover. After I heard his cover, I understood why it is such a popular song. It is a difficult song to perfect but his voice completements the song so well. Check it the MV below:

Kim BumSoo - I Have A Lover


You can also check out the origanal version of the song below:


No comments:

Post a Comment