Monday 13 February 2012

Miryo - MIRYO aka JOHONEY [Review]

Sorry about the lack of posts, we've been really busy lately so I haven't had the chance to post but we'll be flooding the blog with posts this week.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been addicted to Miryo's solo album 'MIRYO aka JOHONEY' and if you've had a listen to it you'll know who. Miryo is the rappy in Brown Eyed Girl and she has always been rated highly for her rapid and fluid rapping.



Miryo - Dirty


 
When I first watched the video I watched it with no sound so I thought the song would be quite a sad song that would sound a little eerie so I was pleasantly surprised when it was the opposite. This upbeat song is so catchy.

Miryo feat. Gary & The KOXX


'Party Rock' features Leessang's Gary and The KOXX. I absolutely love Leessang so I was expecting a lot from this song and it lived up to my expectations. I find myself dancing to this song all the time and I even set it as my ringtone. Haha~

Miryo feat. Sunny - I Love You, I Love You


A contrast from the other fast paced songs on this album, this song is mellow and soothing. Miryo's exceptional rapping complements Sunny's voice perfectly.
 
Miryo feat. Rude Paper - Revenger



Honeslty this is another amazing song on Miryo's album. Miryo's expressed a lot of emotion from her rapping which I really like. As well as this this, it has a bit of dubset which makes this song perfect for dancing to.

Miryo feat. Narsha - Leggo


This is the last track on the album and it is the cherry on top. Narsha is another member of Brown Eyed Girls. This second verse is my favourite.

All in all, this album is just pure perfection. To be totally honest, I cannot find fault in any of the songs on the album. I've played the whole album on repeat since it was released so I'd definitely recommend it to you guys~. ^^

You can buy this album at:

YesAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment