Thursday 22 March 2012

Korean Drama Review: Bad Guy (나쁜 남자)


I can't believe I haven't done a review for one of my FAVOURITE dramas, Bad Guy. I watched this drama nearly 2 years now, when it was out. I was TOTALLY hooked to this drama. Firstly, it has an actor I really like, Kim Nam Gil as the main, which totally caught my attention. From start to finish, this storyline had me on edge, especially as I had to wait a week for new episodes!
Me and my sister (Tamanna) have got this down as a drama to recommend to ALL Kdrama addicts, so if you haven't see this drama yet, you know what to do!!

Majority of the dramas I tend to watch are usually the "same." Rich guy, "poor" girl, fall in love, but they encounter a few problems in the middle, usually the dramas end happily ever after. This drama does consist of a rich guy and "poor" girl, but the way it all pans out is what I LOVED about it. At first I thought it would be a typical drama for me and I'd know how it would end, but I was wrong. The storyline is really interesting! (For those of you who have watched it, let me know what you thought of the storyline!)

Kim Nam Gil / Shim Gun Wook

I love unpredictable storylines, just as much as I love catchy OSTs. And this drama has both! Still today I play the OST and it still makes me teary eyed everytime I hear it. By far one of the BEST drama OSTs yet! (I just had to play some of the songs while writing this review and I was right, I am still in love with basically every song!!)
For me, a good drama is not just the storyline, but the perfect music can either do it justice or the opposite!

You know how much I LOVE this drama, for those of you who still have not watched the drama...You know what to do and let me know what you think and if you are in love with this drama as much as me!

-Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment