Thursday 22 March 2012

Korean Drama Review: The Moon Embraces The Sun (해를 품은 달)


My first historical drama and I LOVED it! I was recommended to watch this drama by my sister because she really liked it, I wasn't too keen when I found out it was a historical drama at first. Once I got the hang of the story line, I really enjoyed it. Now I've watched the whole drama, I wish it was longer. I think this is the start of Korean historical dramas for me. I'm usually into my romantic, lovey dovey, modern dramas but this was a bit of a change. There is romance in the drama, but the other elements in the drama are very interesting and the storyline is captivating!
The drama started off with younger actors, then after a couple of episodes they had older actors to show...8 years later. At first this was confusing but once I got use to the actors, I totally hooked again!
If you haven't watched the drama, I recommend it! It's really made me want to watch more historical dramas now. If you have any recommendations for me, do leave a comment below and let me know!

-Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment