Friday 30 December 2011

Drama review: Poseidon


Finally come to the end of Poseidon. Another drama to add to my Kdrama list!
I really enjoyed this drama, especially Siwon's acting which drew me in instantly, but I couldn't help thinking that something was missing. I've already watched IRIS and Athena and I was totally hooked on those dramas. Unlike this one, there were some moments where I didn't quite understand the story or it didn't draw me in as much and other bits where I had my eyes peeled to the screen!

I think this drama is worth watching, I had to see what all the fuss was about. The storyline was a little confusing at times and I think 16 episodes seemed too rushed. I felt like the drama was getting interesting around episode 10/11 and then realised that it would finish soon. I think more episodes would've helped the storyline. Althought it wasn't the best, it was interesting to watch. Especially the relationship between Siwon (Gim Seon U) and Lee Si-Young (Lee Su Yun.) I was disappointed to not see Yunho towards the end, I was expecting him to reappear towards the later episodes but that was not the case. His character could have been used more efficiently.

For those of you who have watched Poseidon or are watching Poseidon, let me know your views!

No comments:

Post a Comment