Wednesday 21 December 2011

LoKo KPop Dance Workshop [18-12-11]

A couple of days ago I went to a KPop danceshop organised by LoKo. It was actually the first KPop workshop I have been to and I must say it was amazing.. =)



I had been meaning to go to a dance workshop for so long so I was really excited because I heard great things about the previous workshops held by LoKo. At the last workshop an SM choreographer actually taught the students. Amazing, right?

We were told we were going to learn a mash up of popular KPop songs of 2011 which consisted of:

Mr. Simple - Super Junior
Dr. Feel Good - Rania
I am the Best - 2ne1
Fiction - Beast
Neverland - UKiss
Hot Summer - F(x)
Cry Cry - T-ara
The Boys - Girls Generation
Paradise - Infinite 


Honestly I love all those songs and I've even tried to copy some of the choreography via YouTube but it was a disaster.

After a quick warm up, the teachers showed up the choreography we were going to learn. While watching them I was thinking 'I really don't think I can remember all of that'. o.O

The teachers were really friendly and helpful as they talked us through each routine at a steady speed. Even during our breaks they were happy to go through any move that we didn't quite catch which made me feel really comfortable.

At the end of the day, after 5 hours dancing, I found that I remember more of the routine that I could have even managed on my own.

I've been going over the choreography at home so hopefully I shall have a video of me attempting the routine up soon.


Awesome dance class with our amazing teachers


Thanks LoKo~!

-Tamanna

No comments:

Post a Comment