Sunday 11 December 2011

Korean drama: You've Fallen For Me/Heartstrings


I am having a total d-addict phase right now. I've started another drama, You've Fallen For Me/Heartstrings. This drama is more cutesy and a more playful drama compared to Poisedon. I've only watched the first episode so far but I already get the storyline and I'm already hooked. The lead actor/actress are C.N.BLUE, Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye. They were both in You're Beautiful and I fell in love with their characters. I love the fact that they can both act well as well as sing. This is a "musical" drama and I have a feeling I will love the OST.

C.N.BLUE, Yonghwa / Lee Shin


Park Shin Hye / Lee Gyu Won
C.N.BLUE, Minhyuk is also in the drama. His character is so adorable.

C.N.BLUE, Minhyuk / Yeo Joon Hee
If you're looking to watch a new drama, something lovey dovey, playful and funny. I think this drama might be the one. I will keep reviewing as I go along, but for now, the first episode has drawn me in.

And if you HAVEN'T watched You're Beautiful, it's a MUST! Both Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are in the drama, as well as, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Hongki.

-Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment