Friday 2 December 2011

Film Club At The Korean Cultural Centre in London

After a busy day at university, I decided to unwind by going to the Korean Cultural Centre to watch my Sassy Girl. 

The pretty exterior of the Korean Cultural Centre near Trafalgar Square in London
Korean Cultural Centre UK
Grand Buildings
1-3 Strand
London
WC2N 5BW

My Sassy Girl was actually one of the first Korean films I had watched which had made me fall in love with Korea so it was great to watch it back.

My Sassy Girl (엽기적인 그녀)

My Sassy Girl is a romantic comedy about a ordinary guy who coincidentally meets drunk girl on the train and from that moment on it seems that their paths always cross. Unfortunately, it seems that he is always the victim in despair whenever he sees her because of her hot-tempered, crazy nature. However, after several of these spontaneous events, he find that he actually cares for her a lot.

I don't want to spoil the ending, but it's must-watch!

This film will have you laughing your socks off but the are the odd moments that make you feel all soft inside. After watching My Sassy Girl after 6 years, it reminded me of why I loved it the first time I watched it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment