Sunday 11 December 2011

Korean drama: Poseidon

FINALLY I have gotten around to watching Poseidon. I've been waiting for this drama since I finished watching Athena: Goddess of War. Although they have some similaritites and differences, I love them both because they are action packed. I have already watched IRIS and Athena and Poseidon is along the same genre to me.

The first episode was a little bit confusing, but I guess most first episodes are like that as they are trying to tell you the story so it's quite hard to get your head around what is going on. But after watching episode 2 and 3, I'm getting into it more.

For all you, ELFs and Cassies, there's some eye candy in it for you. Super Junior, Siwon and DBSK, Yunho. I've seen Siwon's acting in Athena and I was totally drawn in by it and I know this drama will be the same. I've already grown to love his character in this drama. I haven't seen much of Yunho's acting, so this will be interesting for me and he hasn't appeared in the first 3 episodes as much as Siwon so I am waiting to see more from him.

Siwon / Gim Seun U



Yunho / Kang Eun Chul

If you love your action-packed dramas (with a bit of romance) then I think you'll like this drama. So far I am on episode 4, so I still have more reviews to write, hopefully I won't be spoiling much for those who are planning to watch this drama soon!

For those of you who still HAVEN'T watched IRIS and Athena and love your action-packed dramas, it is a MUST WATCH! I have them down as 2 of my favourite Korean dramas!

-Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment