Thursday 8 December 2011

Interview with Samia about meeting B2ST backstage

Ever wished you could meet B2ST backstage? Well, an avid B2STY's dream was turned to reality when she won tickets to see B2ST backstage at Cube United in London.
We had a quick interview with Samia, the winner of the Seoul Korea contest, to find out more:

1. How do you feel when you found out you won tickets to meet B2ST backstage?

Extremely happy and really shocked!



2. Did you get to speak to B2ST when you met them?

Yes but very briefly because the managers were rushing them.



3. Oh so did they speak English?

Yes they spoke english. Each member greeted me and my friend in english and both Doojoon & Dongwoon asked us what our names were so they could sign our CDs. Hyunseung also thanked me. Their English pronunciation was really good so I hope they learn more english in the future so they can communicate further with English fans.



4. . Wow. Who is your favourite member?

HYUNSEUNG!!!



5. So how did you find out about KPop?

A friend online sent me BigBangs 'Always' music video at the beginning of 2008 and told me to watch it, once I did I feel I love with them as well as their music and have been a fan ever since. I only started getting into kpop a couple of months/yr later & started listening to other artists.



6. What attracted you to KPop?

The catchy music. I was getting sick of hearing the same sounding pop sound & have always been interested in music in other languages. I grow up listening to Somali, Italian, Spanish, Indian and French music so it wasn't weird for me to listen to music in different languages, I actually LOVE the fact that I have to find out what the song is about through music videos or emotion and tone. The guys are also ALL soo bloody sexy, so its hard not to love kpop!

Haha. Well thanks for your time Samia. 

Samia's signed CD, poster and other merchandise from the CUBE united event

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog^^
    But i just have to ask are you the girl that approached me after collecting a ticket from Soompi? asking how may tickets I got?( i'm the girl who came from sweden). If you are her, Hiii~! lol anyways how did it go did you get another ticket?? or have soompi contacted you?

    regards/ erlina. @iiina89 or ina__89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete