Saturday 3 December 2011

Trouble Maker (HyunA & Hyunseung) Trouble Maker Album Review

We've finally had the chance to listen to the Trouble Maker Album. Trouble Maker are a co-ed subunit comprising of 4minute's HyunA and B2ST's Hyunseung under CUBE Entertainment.


Here's what we make of the songs:





1. Trouble Maker
Hmm, this song is interesting. When I first heard the beat in the teaser, I didn't think they would use the beat in the actual song so when I heard the song at first I didn't know what to make of it. I have a feeling this song will sound great when it's performed. At first I wasn't too fond of the song but it's slowly growing on my although I still don't think I'll have it on repeat.




2. 듣기 싫은 말
A complete contrast to the Trouble Maker single, it's a lot slower. Personally I prefer this song a lot more than Trouble Maker. I’m used to HyunA singing pop songs or rapping so seeing this almost ballad side of her is quite refreshing. The bridge is personally my favourite part. 





3. Time (feat. 라도)
Another slow song on the album starting with ‘Time’ is repeatedly being echoed. I’m really liking 라도’s voice, he sings quite a lot in this song that I got confused about when Hyunseung actually sings – sounds a bit like DooJoon. Hyunseung sings in the chorus.





4. 아무렇지 않니
The beat of this song sounds pretty R&B to me, which is great because I love my R&B songs. I can actually imagine Hyunseung dancing all slick to this song. Hyunseung’s solo track.

Honestly, when this album was released I was really excited about the fast upbeat songs they might have on the album, however, the title song Trouble Maker isn’t the one I favour. I‘ve got all the slower ballad-like songs on repeat instead. So far, my favourite track on the album is Time. I’m singing along to it already.

You can purchase the Trouble Maker on: Naver , Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment