Thursday 3 May 2012

K-Pop Academy [Week 9 - Homework]

As this week class was focused on noraebang, I decided to do a video of my singing Korean songs. For those who have witnessed my singing during noraebang, you know how terrible my singing is. But I made this video to illustrate how I bug my family with by constantly singing along to K-Pop songs. Here's my video:


Thanks to my family for getting involved and not bring afraid to make themselves look crazy like me. Haha.

Also since I love noraebang so much, I compared my experiences of noraeabang in England to Korea.

England


Korea



All in all, wherever you go, whoever you go with, noraebang is always a blast~! After going the first time, I realised why it was so popuar in Korea. It lets you release stress and sing at the top of your lungs without being afriad that you can't sing.

If you guys haven't been noraebang yet, I really recommend you to try go!

-Tamanna

No comments:

Post a Comment